Why my set-http-request-header doesn’t work???

Hi, there:

 

I spent a couple of days with datapower again on this seemingly simple task. I had to add a new custom header to HTTP request in a MPGW to register a value for later use. But the standard 

 

<dp:set-http-request-header name=”header-name”value=”’header-value’” />

 

Simply did not work at all. Interestingly, another <dp:remove-http-request-header name=’BLAH’/> 


worked fine. :((

It finally turned out that I had missed:

 

extension-element-prefixes=“dp regexp” 


attribute in the stylesheet root tag. That made the difference! I am not totally sure about the whole process as why the DP namespace wasn’t enough for the setter. But I put in this now and will report reasons when I have them.

 

Cheers!


Tony

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s